Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hollywood Style

Here's a look I created for a night out. I went for a very glamorous style with big hair, red lips and a tailored dress. I absolutely love this look so classy, feminine and reminds me of Marlyn Monroe.  

 


Make-up 

To create this make-up look I was inspired to have dewy skin, heavy eye lids using false lashes and bright juicy red lips with a hint of gloss.   


Foundation: 
Illamasqua Satin Primer 
Nars Illuminator in Laguna 
Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Punjab (mixed foundation and illuminator together)
Nars Concealer in Custard   
Nars Power in Barcelona (lightly dusted on t-zone) 

Cheeks:
Nars Bronzer in Laguna (all over face) 
Nars Blush in Orgasm

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (eye primer and enhances colour)
Too Faced Eye Shadow in Satin Sheets (base) Totally Toasted (depth)
Dior Eye Palette in Icing (brow definition) 
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Havoc
Ardell False Lashes in 105 Black
Benefit They're Real! Mascara 

Brows:
Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Uncanny 
Rimmel Fine Pencil in Hazel 
Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel in Brown 

Lips:
Inglot Soft Precision Lipliner in 67  
MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo
Victoria's Secret Shiny Kiss Gloss in Sugar High


Hair 

To create this hair style I used one packet of hair extensions and my new InStyler rotating iron. My new InStyler is amazing! If you can't curl your hair using an GHD then I would highly recommend buying this hair styler. It's super easy to use, it polishes and creates volume in one sweep. 


 

Outfit

Dress by Celeb Boutique 
Shoes by Zu
Clutch Mimco 
Earrings and Cuff by Diva 
Scent Miss Dior by Dior 


Love 

Jemma-Ashley  

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment